Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am Void

You know... actually you don't, some of you may know, most of you don't but out there, far far away, there is something called The Void. Yes, the void still exists even though the space is now filled with tiny Boson particle thingies, The Void still exists, and I am going to tell you his or her story.

I am Void

   It was neither a warm summer night, neither a cold winter morning. It wasn't a golden rain of autumn leaves, dancing downward somewhere in Central Park... and now you are waiting for a spring metaphor or something, aren't you? You actually expected me to enumerate a well known truth, a cliche if I must, about the fourth season. Well I won't, not because it's spring ( it's actually not spring), but because I just don't want to cling on to visual metaphors in order to trigger some beautiful high-school or kindergarten memory of yours that will automatically make you approve of my point. I WANT to make YOU think. Don't recall images of the past, Make Them Up. IMAGINE. Now that I got you thinking, imagine a void. How is that for a visual? Do you 'see' darkness? You cannot see darkness, that's impossible. You cannot see something that doesn't reflect, deflect, refract, disperse, etc. Light. Oh, did I say Light? It's all bright and sunny right now isn't it? Too bad, back to the Void. There is no sound, there is no light ( everybody likes light, I'm sorry, maybe later), there is no stimuli for your 5 senses.
   5 senses, did I trigger something else? Ahh, the 6th sense, right? Well tell me, does Void make you afraid?        It makes ME afraid, and that is strange, because something that basically does not Exist, makes me afraid of it. Funny how this works. Anyways, back to me.
   It was Void, and I was lying in this void, it was enveloping me, replacing my thoughts and it was screaming in my ears, but yet it made no sound.
   Void was possessing my being, tainting my soul with it's absence of structure, of matter, and I allowed it to.
I allowed the Void to become me, I allowed myself to be replaced by nothing, but maybe I already did not exist, so Void just filled my inexistence with a definition? Void defined me as part of this world, even though I wasn't part of it.
   It is nice to exist and yet to not, it makes you... Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment